Our client, an Electronical Company, is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager (Fixed position asap / Lausanne).
In this exciting role of Senior Electronical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing external projects , develop opportunities in conformity with all product roadmap. You will have the chance to take ownership of a project from A-Z, using your talents and capabilities to drive business in this rapidly growing, highly innovative electronical industry. You will be responsible for the successful execution of project goals, which include deliverables, cost, schedule, forecast, quality project and across multiple projects. This project management position is both Business development and technical in nature and successful candidate is expected to lead multidisciplinary project solutions.
- Responsible for key deliverables such as timely communication of project milestones, status reporting, change requests and budget performance,
- Responsible for and meetings and planning sessions at various stages of the project lifecycle, as required,
- Is required to work closely with a the board and is actively involved in sponsor/stakeholder management,
- Responsible for providing project management leadership to establish and implement project management best practices,
- Other duties of the Project Manager include working with teams in resolving discrepancies, removing or mitigating roadblocks, acting on issues of non-compliance, and facilitating communication among all project stakeholders,
- Ensuring effective tracking of outstanding deliverables, milestones, and change requests also falls within the project manager’s role, as does providing regular status updates to project stakeholders,
- Assist Business Development and Client Manager in business related activities.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required with experience in R&D
- Experience in Electrical Engineering projects – PMP Certified (a must)
- Able to Travel as required for projects.
- Leadership skills such as conflict resolution, risk evaluation, mentoring and steadiness
- Ability to properly delegate and follow up with team to assure project is completed to client satisfaction on schedule and on budget
- Creativeness in providing new solutions to problems
- Personable and able to work easily with others at all levels
- Provide leadership to monitor, enforce, and improve quality of work and possesses the skills to supervise and manage a team
- Able to work alone or on a team in different level positions. Not afraid to take charge, but will also cooperate and coordinate with others at their level that may have more authority over the work at hand
- Ability to handle difficult individuals, remain calm when employees or clients are confrontational and effectively manage and resolve conflicts in a professional manner
- Demonstrate effective work relationships with all project and engineering personnel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French/English)