Our client, a MedTech company, is currently looking for a Medtech Mechanical Engineer
Lead the system and subsystem acceptance activities. In charge of the testers and test benches implementation projects in the manufacturing line of surgical robot,
- Define the acceptance criteria and quality control requirements of surgical robot at the system and subsystems (mechanical, electronics) levels in close collaboration with the R&D team,
- Generate the related specifications documentation,
- Develop and/or subcontract the development of testers in collaboration with external partners,
- Full project management of all the sub-projects with our contract manufacturer, suppliers and partners,
- Close follow-up of the implementation of the testers and IQ, OQ and PQ activities within our manufacturing line at contract manufacturer,
- Continuous improvement through process improvements,
- Maintain the technical documentation and records, including the DMR, up to date and aligned with regulatory requirements,
- Ensure compliance with our QMS and relevant norms and regulations. Contribute to establishing best practices.
Proven track record in mechatronics and manufacturing automation, with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Degree in microtechnology, robotics or mechanical engineering.
Confirmed experience in multi-disciplinary project management including mechanical, electronics and software development.
Software requirements: SOLIDWORKS, LabVIEW, MS Office, Altium Designer a plus.
Knowledge of the ISO 13485. Machinery directive 2006/42/EC a plus.
Versatile, all-purpose, hands-on, solution-oriented.
Strong verbal and written documentation and communication skills.
Fluent written and spoken English, French a plus.
Open to travel – up to 10%, Europe.