Our client, a MedTech company, is currently looking for one Hardware Engineer (Design/Verification)
- Perform designactivities: schematics capture, oversee layout and prototypes manufacturing, perform initial testing of rigid and flexible printed circuits boards.
- Document design according to med-tech requirements (design description, verification).
- Support industrializationof printed circuits boards.
- Design hardware test benches to perform
- Design verificationwith associated tools and processes.
- Implementand execute automated/semi-automated/manual test procedures.
- Identify and report defects.
- Create test plans and generate test reports
- Ensure traceability between requirements, test cases, test procedures and test reports
- A taste for robotics and a passion for hands-on, laboratory work.
- This position is open to engineers with a bachelor and/or master’s degree in a discipline related to hardware engineering such as electronics, electrical engineering or related technical field.
- Experience designing and verifying basic analog and digital design building blocks: sensorsincluding signal conditioning, actuators/motors, microcontrollers, power supplies and communication protocols (e.g. CAN, SPI).
- Experience with either NI Labviewand/or Python in the context of hardware verification & validation.
- At ease with test & measurement instrumentation and setups (e.g. oscilloscope, grounding).
- At ease with electrical CAD software (Altium Designer) and simulation (SPICE or similar).
- Maker-spirit, at ease with SMD soldering in the context of board-level rework.
- Programming skills in Cfor firmware development, C#/.Net for desktop applications a nice to have.
- Autonomous, problem-solving, methodical, hands-on, proactive, keen to learn and willing to take ownership under limited supervision.
- Able to document and verify methodically his work and to convey it to internal and external stakeholders
If your profil corresponds to the position concerned you can send your CV to email@example.com