Our client, a MedTech company, is currently looking for an EXPERT MECHANICAL ENGINEER Medical Devices ( Fixed Position / Vaud).
Being and acting in the field of medical devices since many years, you will act and support the design, prototyping, development of medical mechatronic and robotic system with external and internal stakeholders, that meets clinical and safety requirements (ISO 13485).
- Lead development of specific system sub-assemblies (e.g., accessories) and support general product development, respecting product development company process,
- Responsible for the development of medical mechatronic and robotic system with a strong orientation towards cost reduction for small to medium serial production, integration of functional requirements including industrial design and compliance with the necessary laws and standards,
- Support team with product development, designing system sub-assembly, designing setup for and supporting V&V tasks,
- Define and run design verification test fixture design and quallification,
- Coordinate with product manager and suppliers for product industrialization and manufactoring.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience / Mechanical or Microtechnology engineering degree
- Experience, using protyping / aditive technologies, in design surgical, medical or dental intruments (dimensional constraints), including:
- DFM (support structure, machining, aluminium casting, plastic),
- DFA (small to medium series production, cable and electronic integration),
- Design and development of medical, dental or surgical single use intruments
- Compliance with relevant standards in particular IEC 60601-1
- Medical quality system (ISO 13485) and applicable standard knowledges
- Proficiency in CAD, best on Solidworks
- Language: French, English, German a plus