Our client, an Innovative Tech company, is currently looking for a System Integration/ Test Engineer ( Vaud / Fixed position )
- Support design, implementation and validation of the test bench at the sub-system and sub-assembly level including electronics & embedded software modules.
- Perform software and system requirements analysis and translate those into test cases.
- Implement and execute automated/semi-automated test procedures for software & system tests in all the steps of the design (Software Integration, Software System, System Integration, System Verification Testing)
- Identify and report defects.
- Create/generate test reports.
- Ensure test coverage for “normal path” as well as for error cases, corner cases and unexpected events.
- Ensure traceability between requirements, test cases, test procedures
Over time, you will take more and more day to day operational responsibilities and manage projects in the context of software V&V and system verification testing.
- At least 3 years of Software System and/or System Integration/Verification Testing in the context of embedded systems.
- Experience with CAN, UART, SPI, I2C communication buses
- At ease with scripting languages (CAPL, Python or similar).
- Able to understand electronics (HW) schematics and translate them into test bench specifications for V&V.
- At ease with electronics CAD tools (Altium Designer or similar).
- Experience working with version control tools (Subversion, GIT or similar).
- Experience working with issue tracking systems (JIRA, Redmine, KPM or similar).
- Experience working with requirements managements systems (Polarion ALM, Doors, or similar).
- Candidate must be able to translate requirements into test cases, and test cases into automated test scripts.
- Eligible for a Swiss permit.
Please note that we will only respond to applications that meet the requirements of the position within 10 days. If you have not received a response from us, please consider that we have not retained your application. We will not fail to contact you if an offer comes up that corresponds to your skills, with your agreement.