Our client, an Innovative Tech company, is currently looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer (Nyon / Fixed position)
In this challenge you will collaborate to Support the product quality activities for Medtech Devices and related accessories lines.
- NC suppliers/CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organization) handling and follow up
- Support on suppliers’ qualification process
- Definition and follow up on CMOs KPI components and trend analysis (Statistical Process Charts)
- Implementation of defects catalogues of components and products
- Support on ERP (Enterprise resource planning) items creation and items management
- Manage needed changes on ERP QA module configuration updates
- Create reports in ERP system linked to QA / suppliers according to users needs
- Support on CMO documents review and release of components in the ERP
- Handle adjustments of components inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering science or quality with 4-6+ years’ proven experience as Supplier QA or QC within the Medical Device (class IIa, IIb, III a must) industry
- Proven knowledge of quality control activities
- KPI, quality reports and data statistical analysis skills is a plus
- Manufacturing and engineering skills – knowledge of manufacturing and production processes, process enhancement
- Versatile, team player, hands-on, solution-oriented, written and verbal in-house and
- English Fluent. French &/or German a plus.
Please note that we will only respond to applications that meet the requirements of the position within 10 days. If you have not received a response from us, please consider that we have not retained your application. We will not fail to contact you if an offer comes up that corresponds to your skills, with your agreement.