We would like to present you a new challenge. Our client, an Innovative Med Tech company, is currently looking for Head of Software (Nyon Area / Fixed position).
You ‘ll be responsible for complete software development life cycle including maintenance activities related to class IIb surgical robots and accessories – ranging from low-level firmware and applicative software up to data analytics in the cloud
- Strategize and manage software development and verification teams and resources, covering people development and capacity management.
- Drive risk management activities for all software development and participate to overall project risk management activities with team.
- Drive process and tools improvements supporting complete software development life cycle.
- Account for delivering software product releases in a timely manner according to the Company’s product roadmap.
- Contribute to road-mapping activities and to project and product definitions.
- Ensure compliance with relevant norms (e.g. ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304, IEC 60601-1, IEC 80601-2-77) and regulations (e.g. MDD and MDR for Europe).
- Establish and maintain appropriate documents and records in compliance with Company’s Quality Management System
Please send us your CV, copies of diplomas and a cover letter.
- Master level with degree or similar in a relevant discipline, such as Computer Science, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics (or similar)
- English Fluent. French &/or German a plus
- Strong leadership & strategizing skills, successful experience with managing and growing medium-sized teams
- At least 3+ years in a leadership role in software development & verification in the Medical Device sphere (class IIa / IIb / III) is mandatory.
- Experience in the development and verification of embedded real-time software,
- Deep knowledge of software engineering, both process and tools (incl. continuous integration)
- Experience performing software risk management for Class IIa (or higher) medical devices and development under medical device regulations (IEC 62304) and working within an ISO 13485 certified QMS
- Solid understanding of structured product development (requirements-driven engineering, architecture modeling, detailed design, SW FMEA, formal verification, release processes, etc.)