In the frame of an «Exclusive Mandate», we would like to present you a new challenge.
Our client, an Innovative Tech company, is currently looking for Head of Hardware (Nyon Area / Fixed position). In this new challenge, you lead hardware design of the next-generation robotic surgical solution, fulfilling product and regulatory requirements of a medical device. As part of this scope, you will plan, conduct, and supervise engineering research, design and development. We offer you the opportunity to manage a team of expert engineers.
- Manage and provide direction to team of hardware engineers. Perform capacity management according to the Company’s plans,
- High-level of oversight over hardware development projects. Required to drive cross-functional development projects and make decisions that directly define the project direction,
- Be accountable for product verification and validation activities in close partnership with contractors and testing laboratories across Europe including electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety,
- Manage projects, design, prototype and implement mixed-signal and power electronics, verification & validation,
- Work with the team, customers, and suppliers, both in the office, with clients at hospitals, and with suppliers and partners at other locations.
- Solid people management skills in small to medium size expert teams.. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical / electronic engineering, physics, microengineering (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in hardware development, at least 3 years in a regulated industry and at least 5 years in a similar leadership role position.
- Wide-ranging know-how of electronics: mixed signal, power electronics printed circuit boards, cabling, and system level architecture/integration (HW/ME/SW).
- At ease organizing and executing requirements-driven development and verification activities.
- Capable of scoping and executing risk management activities with the team (e.g. FMEAs, or similar)
- Experience working within a quality management system (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13485 or similar)
- Strong verbal and written communication, and documentation skills.
- At ease working with engineering disciplines such as: mechanics and software, and other company functions including QA, Regulatory Affairs, Operations and Supply Chain
- Professional oral and written French and English and able to travel (10%) within Europe.
Please send us your CV, copies of diplomas and a cover letter.