Our client, an Innovative Tech company, is currently looking for a Field Engineer ( Vaud / Fixed position ).
- Perform repair, upgrade, and maintenance activities in the required time frame for Distalmotion products located at assigned customer sites.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair products in accordance with work instructions and procedures.
- Schedule planned and unplanned appointments with customers.
- Complete documentation of work activities.
- Manage spare parts collection and inventory.
- Provide support and training to distributors and service partners.
- Ensure appropriate care of Company products.
- Maintain tools and test equipment and ensure they are properly calibrated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with two or more years of experience in servicing complex electro-mechanical equipment.
- 3+ years of track record in medical device field service.
- Experience with operating room environment and protocols, and in relationships with hospital staff.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex electro-mechanical devices.
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Valid driving license.
- Ability to travel up to 70% and work flexible hours shifts.
- Locally based at our HQ.
- Eligible for a permit.
Please note that we will only respond to applications that meet the requirements of the position within 10 days. If you have not received a response from us, please consider that we have not retained your application. We will not fail to contact you if an offer comes up that corresponds to your skills, with your agreement.