Since 1995,Crit SA was established and had developed in western Switzerland business partnerships, to act as an economic and social partner for our customers. Because you’re unique, our knowledge and expertises allow us to act as a dedicated partner, to suit you needs and expectations by a personal service. For us each customer is singular, each of our solutions will be singular.
Our client, an Industrial company, is currently looking for a
(Temporary position- near Neuchâtel – Start January 2019)
- Compile and record employee time and payroll data,
- May compute employees’ time worked, production and commissions,
- May compute and post wages and deductions or prepare paychecks,
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance and deductions,
- Poll electronic time clocks and review the downloaded information for completeness and accuracy,
- Contact various department supervisors for any missed times,
- Process weekly transfer of payroll data to SAP, and compile internal management reports from payroll system software.
- Commercial Diploma or equivalent, with proven experience gained in payroll,
- Minimum 4 years’ of proven administrative experience in Human Resources in a multinational environment,
- Service oriented with an active attitude and team work spirit.
- French or German Mother tongue, good knowledge from the other languages (Communication),
- Strong knowledge in social insurances
- Good understanding of Swiss Employment Law
- Good command of Excel and SAP HR, PY is a plus
- Ability to work in a multinational & complex environment
Pour postuler pour ce job, envoyer vos informations par mail à email@example.com