Our client, a MedTech company, is currently looking for a MedTech Software Development Engineer
- Contribute to the development of ultrasound imaging software applications including both commercial products and R&D prototypes,
- Work in an ISO 13485-certified production environment for medical software applications under a strict Quality Management System,
- Develop and optimize source code, apply rigorous test methodologies and ensure thorough bug tracking and resolution
- BSc or MSc degree from a University or Technical University, Engineering School, or equivalent; specialization in computer science.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with medical devices / ISO 13485 environment is an asset.
- Excellent programming skills and experience of C#/.NET and related technologies, tools and development environment (WPF, Visual Studio)
- Experience with CAN, UART, SPI, I2C communication buses / Knowledge of the CANOpen protocol (nice to have)
- Experience with the Vector Informatik testing equipment CANoe, VectorCAST and vTEST-Studio would be a great plus / Experience with real-time multithreaded embedded firmware (e.g. TI-RTOS, FreeRTOS or similar)
- Experience with multi-core processors (nice to have) / scripting (CAPL, Python or similar) At ease with Eclipse (Code Composer Studio) & Altium Designer
- Skilled in best practices for quality and testability.
- Experience at problem solving / debugging techniques.
- Service oriented with an active attitude and team work spirit.
- Good oral and writing skills in English.
Pour postuler pour ce job, envoyer vos informations par mail à email@example.com