Crit SA was established and had developed in western Switzerland business partnerships, to act as an economic and social partner for our customers.
Because you’re unique, our knowledge and expertises allow us to act as a dedicated partner, to suit you needs and expectations by a personal service.
For us each customer is singular, each of our solutions will be singular.
Our client, a MedTech company, is currently looking for a MedTech Software Development Engineer (Temporary position – Start January 2019)
- Contribute to the development of ultrasound imaging software applications including both commercial products and R&D prototypes,
- Work in an ISO 13485-certified production environment for medical software applications under a strict Quality Management System,
- Develop and optimize source code, apply rigorous test methodologies and ensure thorough bug tracking and resolution.
- BSc or MSc degree from a University or Technical University, Engineering School, or equivalent; specialization in computer science.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with medical devices / ISO 13485 environment is an asset.
- Excellent programming skills and experience of C#/.NET and related technologies, tools and development environment (WPF, Visual Studio).
- Good knowledge of OO principles techniques.
- Skilled in best practices for quality and testability.
- Experience at problem solving / debugging techniques.
- Knowledge of concurrent and parallel programming issues and techniques.
- Knowledge of Agile/XP practices (e.g. Scrum, continuous integration, TDD) is a plus.
- Knowledge of signal and/or image processing is a plus.
- Service oriented with an active attitude and team work spirit.
- Good oral and writing skills in English.
Pour postuler pour ce job, envoyer vos informations par mail à firstname.lastname@example.org