Our client, is currently looking for an Executive Assistant (F/D/E – Near Neuchâtel – fixed position).
- Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage; scheduling meetings; completing travel arrangements; expense reporting; maintaining management calendar; taking and distributing meeting minutes; generating copies; screening mail; filing; ordering supplies and maintaining department records.
- Coordinate/organize meetings and events; take minutes
- Provide organizational and logistical support for events, meetings, trainings on Division level
- Prepare meetings and presentations/documents
- Liaise with General Management Members, Corporate members, assistants, HR department
- Assist the HR department in recruitment processes managing unsolicited applications
- Update various directories and data bases, archive and file
- Support end-users and managers in the use of global IT maters
- Translate announcements in French, English and German
- In charge of internal communications
- Work and support various HR projects
- Commercial education or equivalent (KV),
- Typically requires a minimum of min. 5+ years’ experience as an executive assistant in international with HR knowledge and/or experience requested
- Well presented – able to interact with highest senior level staff with credibility.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), High level of confidentiality
- Language required level French (C1) German (C1) English (C1),
- Reliable, proactive and highly organized yet flexible approach to work. Able to consistently meet deadlines.